Focused on aligning diagnostics of a client’s business problems with the best analytic methods proven to address them, Aurora’s Professional and Program Development team teach client staff and the Aurora team alike how to work together as a cohesive unit. Using the proprietary KITs+1 framework for professional development, the long-term developmental road-map of the program as well as the analyst are factored into a measurable, results-driven plan to elevate organizational performance. Aurora applies a proven, practitioner-based approach to every engagement.
How do you ready yourself to help your company’s leadership influence its competitive future, making you indispensable in the process?
- Apply a wide range of intelligence tools and techniques
- Help clients ask the right questions
- Influence executive decisions
- Deliver continuous competitive insights
- Execute and manage the intelligence process
- Apply the correct software tools and solutions
The Top Seven Techniques to Master for Indispensable Intelligence Professionals
- Generating actionable analysis through the effective application of intelligence tools and techniques
- Applying competitive simulations and war games to develop early warning of strategic and competitive market conditions
- Employing Human Intelligence (HUMINT) methods to support your customer-facing colleagues
- Measuring the impact of your results by applying a performance management approach
- Employing Key Intelligence Topics +1 for improved analytical fitness and enhanced project tasking
- Using technology to automate, connect and visualize to improve reporting and results
- Educating your clients and colleagues to create a powerful intelligence culture
What defines a successful intelligence operation that consistently delivers value to a company’s decision makers?
- Actionable, timely and relevant insights
- Integrated process and system
- Holistic view of strategic, tactical and operational issues
- Future-oriented perspective
- Influential and trusted advice to managers
- Demand-driven customer focus
The Top Seven Critical Success Factors for Sustainable Intelligence Programs
- Producing Value and Producing It Quickly
- Developing and Adhering to a Long Range Intelligence Program Roadmap
- Designing Intelligence Products & Services that Integrate into the Decision Making Process
- Designing an Intelligence System that Enables Customized and Tailored Solutions
- Building Consensus for Resource Allocations that Drive Organizational Performance
- Training Research Analyst Staff & Key Decision-Making Clients
- Using Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Methods to Connect & Collaborate with Internal & External Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
To support our mission of intelligence program and professional excellence, Aurora created the Intelligence Collaborative, alongside dozens of clients, partners and friends around the world, as an online learning and mentoring community. The Intel Collab is designed to be a resource connecting provocateurs in the intelligence field with those seeking advice in optimizing their own intelligence operations. Visit IntelCollab.com or browse above for the latest webinar slides, methods to be mastered and hard-won lessons experience and knowledge being shared in the Intel Collab every week.